I do not read to think. I do not read to learn. I do not read to search for truth. I know the truth, and the truth is hardly what I need. I read to dream!

Wednesday 30 March 2011

WATCH OUT!!!

Cause I'm on the road motherfuckers! That's right I passed :D So frigging happy...Yesterday me and Matt spent the day driving around here,there and everywhere. We'll hopefully be going up to the cinema to see 'Suckerpunch' this weekend. And next weekend we're holding a BBQ. I also got my predicted grade for my first body of work today, which was a B, so I'm well chuffed. My second body is coming along well also. It all revolves around Ophelia, hopefully my final piece can take me up to an A at least..but if it doesn't I'll gladly take that B. I'm currently sat at the computer, drinking my new 'organic white tea', from my tea for one set, listening to Abney Park, whilst my mother is cooking jacket potatos for tea, and I window shop on the internet for things I really can't afford.



  • Next time; A blog on SteamPunk Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment