I do not read to think. I do not read to learn. I do not read to search for truth. I know the truth, and the truth is hardly what I need. I read to dream!

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Spring clean

I was up till mega late last night, spring cleaning all the corners of my room. I don't know quite what happened...I guess you know you're grown up when you can't stand mess anymore :p
I feel like getting things organised, the other day I got a load of things for when I move out, just little bits for around the house and such, teapots, and teabag holders, popuri, candle holders, ornamental bits. It was good. It feels like I'm making some steps towards the future.

I'm currently sat in my kitchen with the sun blaring through the window, whilst I drink my morning cup of earl grey, and I think of the ways I can be creative today. Due to the sun, I might hop out into the garden with my macro lens and try capture some birdies!

No comments:

Post a Comment