I do not read to think. I do not read to learn. I do not read to search for truth. I know the truth, and the truth is hardly what I need. I read to dream!

Friday 18 March 2011

Veronica Varlow



Veronica Varlow....ahh...possibly the worlds best human being. Not only does she tour with Emilie Autumn, not only is she a fantastic burlesque performer, not only is she super sexy...she is determined to have world domination and smother the world in her healing kisses. She is totally inspiring, and a genuinley gorgeous person inside and out.


I have had the pleasure of meeting her 3 times, and every time she has been a hundred percent genuine, totally nice and a lot of fun. Her burlesque act is something alluring yet emotionally charging.


She also owns her own online boutique where she sells her Danger Dame items. She lives in her own world of magic and history, and tries to share that with the world.


Her online journal is so personal and inspiring, if ever I am feeling down, I go there and she always puts a smile on my face.
http://www.dangerdame.co.uk/diary/



She is followed by her own Kissing Army (VKA), her loyal friends and followers who dedicate themselves to making the world a better place...and to spread their poison kisses...of which I am an avid supporter and member.

No comments:

Post a Comment