I do not read to think. I do not read to learn. I do not read to search for truth. I know the truth, and the truth is hardly what I need. I read to dream!

Sunday 27 March 2011

Health and Clothes

So, I've decided to take up Pilates...just self taught, not proffesional. It's a great way to get back in to shape, and also really relaxing. I got myself a book/dvd combo, so all I have to do is clear a space on my floor and just get on with it. I've been trying to eat healthier latley aswell...desperate to lose some weight...but not desperate enough that I turned down that chocolate cake last night ;) In other news, my art and photography course/exams/books are so very almost finished, and I'm super proud of my work. Let's hope the examiners feel the same. I also started doing some clothes designs, I don't expect them to take me anywhere, but they're something fun to create...and I'm hoping when I can afford material I will be able to make some of the less extravegant pieces. Most of the designs revolve around the steampunk style, which means cogs, giant buttons, octupi and stripes! Now, I'm off to do some pilates and then have a long relaxing bath :)

No comments:

Post a Comment