I do not read to think. I do not read to learn. I do not read to search for truth. I know the truth, and the truth is hardly what I need. I read to dream!

Saturday 12 March 2011

La la la

I'm in Matts bedroom, tucked up in a corner with a mug of earl grey, watching 'Africas Deadliest Animals' on my laptop, while I'm waiting to get 'David Attenboroughs First Life'. In front of me Matt is playing a game with an army of mini admirers, which would be his younger brothers friends. I'm loving life at the moment. Even though things are getting to me inside, I've decided to not get stressed and just relax, see the beauty in things. Like if I'm getting annoyed, I can stare out of the window at the birds and the sun, or go out for a refreshing walk in the rain, and I let the stress drop away from me.
I'm trying also, to widen my knowledge on general things. The Dinosaurs, Animal Behaviour, Nature...life really. Things I probably won't need to know ever in my life, but I love to say I know them.
For example; Did you know;
  • Wolves can choose when to become pregnant, and if they become pregnant and then circumstances change and it is no longer safe to bare cubs, she can abort them and ingest them into her body.
  • Sharks have a Y shaped brain that stems down it's face.
  • If you get bitten by a black Mamba snake you have about 20 minutes to live, while if you get bitten by a green Mamba, the fatality rate is very low.

Monday and Tuesday I have my art exam. I'm not worried though, I know what I'm doing, I'm prepared, and I have chosen a good artist to replicate. Hopefully it all goes to plan, and my piece comes out well. I will try to sneak a picture of it before it is whisked away from me to be marked.

No comments:

Post a Comment