I do not read to think. I do not read to learn. I do not read to search for truth. I know the truth, and the truth is hardly what I need. I read to dream!

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Let them eat cake

I recently hijacked some models to do some photography work for my course. These came out so much better than my previous very rushed attempt. But I like to do a rush through of as many images as I can, so if I don't have time to finish them properly I have something to fall back on.
For this photoshoot we were focusing on Goth, 1920s and Marie Antionette.
Anyway I'm really proud of these shots. I hope you like them








I'm currently going on a major art spree aswell to try and get ahead in that course, so I don't have to rush everything. For my art project now I am focussing on Ophelias suicide :)

No comments:

Post a Comment