I do not read to think. I do not read to learn. I do not read to search for truth. I know the truth, and the truth is hardly what I need. I read to dream!

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Step by step self portrait shoot

I thought I would post a step by step of how I create a self portrait shoot. As I had to take some really basic images to draw from for my art work, I thought I'd use that oppurtunity to show my process.

First things first, get your teapot full, and ready to drink;

Secondly, make sure you have your referances to hand (if neccessary);



If you're me...choose to start a project at a ridiculous hour;

Next, do your make up;

Now have a tea break;
Get dressed;

Lace your corset tightly, breathing is unimportant...

Now pose as required;
Time for more tea....before;

...editing your images. This was just a really quick edit to get across my point;

No comments:

Post a Comment