I do not read to think. I do not read to learn. I do not read to search for truth. I know the truth, and the truth is hardly what I need. I read to dream!

Sunday 6 March 2011

Animals...

I've been on a real animal photography trip latley, uploading all my animal shots to dA...please go check them out if you have the urge...

I'm planning on going to photograph some horses within the next week, so hopefully that will have some good results.

I'm currently eating fairy cakes and drinking chai tea, whilst cleaning my camera lens, whilst Matt and his friend are screaming at C.O.D, because they keep dieing.
Tonight we have a movie fest planned, to clear things off his sky box, so it'll probably be a long night, which may not be the best idea as I have collage at 7.00am tommorow.

green eyed girl

No comments:

Post a Comment