I do not read to think. I do not read to learn. I do not read to search for truth. I know the truth, and the truth is hardly what I need. I read to dream!

Saturday 2 April 2011

Steampunk Couture





Ok...so I've always loved the victorians, and always been fairly interested in Steampunk...I think it's all so beautiful! But then I discovered Steampunk Couture, which has really jump started my love for steampunk into gear.



So Steampunk Couture is owned and run by a woman called Kato, who it turns out lived not far from me in rainy Wales, but who moved to LA to make a living from her clothing designs. They are seriously some of the most gorgeous things.

She designs and makes everything herself, with a very small crew of helpers, like an assisstant and an in house photographer.


Katos' also one very smexy woman;



So show her some love, and buy things from her website, when it is up and running again, with her new spring line.

1 comment: