I do not read to think. I do not read to learn. I do not read to search for truth. I know the truth, and the truth is hardly what I need. I read to dream!

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Me?? A job??

Today I did a mock up of my final piece for art, and I'm actually really proud of how it turned out. I'm also now officially employed...standard part time under 16hours work, at a local indian restraunt doing wating and delivery jobs. Good money, good people, nice place. I pretty much love it at the moment, the novelty hasn't worn off yet. Just a small job to keep me going through my college days..although it turns out to be a bit of a bigger job than I thought. Also being surrounded by stunning indian smells all evening, isn't the best plan...infact it's a good way to waste my wages :p Very soon I plan to take pictures of my art and photography course books and upload them on here. I'm just waiting to upload them till my work is handed in, then no plagurism or any problems can occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment