I do not read to think. I do not read to learn. I do not read to search for truth. I know the truth, and the truth is hardly what I need. I read to dream!

Saturday 18 December 2010

Prozac Nation

It's taken a long time for this bloody book review, and sadly it still isn't here yet...
But I started to read 'ProzacNation' by Elizabeth Wurtzel, and although I'm only a few pages in, I think this is going to be a fascinating read.

It's the biography of the authors life suffering from depression and her dealing with her mental illnesses. It's a very open, honest, raw re-telling of her life from the ages of 11 onwards. There is also a film in which 'Christini Ricci' stars, I haven't yet watched that either, but soon.

Anyway I will tell more on this at a later point, when I have more to tell.


I don't know whether to do my book review on 'A certain slant of light', 'Inkheart', 'Ophelia', or something else....
Hmm....desicions, decisions....

No comments:

Post a Comment