I do not read to think. I do not read to learn. I do not read to search for truth. I know the truth, and the truth is hardly what I need. I read to dream!

Friday 3 December 2010

Exposure - By Jade Addis

Here I stand,
Stripped back,
Stripped down.

Bare,
Exposed,

Open.

No use of powder or paint,
Just standard flesh and bone.
Nothing to hide behind,
Everything to hide from.

I'm here open to attack.
Hunted.
But, here I stand,
In all my glorious imperfections.

Ready for battle.
Ready,

Raw,
Acceptant,
Free!



This is a poem I wrote, that's about the first time you really share your body with someone else. No matter how long ago it happened, you should always remember the surge of emotions, and freedom that comes with binding.

My stockings prove my virtue...


No comments:

Post a Comment