I do not read to think. I do not read to learn. I do not read to search for truth. I know the truth, and the truth is hardly what I need. I read to dream!

Friday 3 December 2010

Never doubt I live...

Doubt thou the stars are fire,
Doubt thou the sun doth move,
Doubt truth to be a liar,
But never doubt I love.


- Hamlet, Act 2; Scene 2



Life is a mystery, one no one will ever understand. I wish to live in a simpiler time, than the complex, hectic world of today.

I live for art, photography, writing and passion!
I'm a typical romantic and my life revolves around my fiance, and our relationship. I love my family, and the very few friends I have left in the world.

I live to find a reason for myself to live, everyone needs a reason a drive. I strive to find the beauty in every situation, and put my all into the work I create.

No comments:

Post a Comment