I do not read to think. I do not read to learn. I do not read to search for truth. I know the truth, and the truth is hardly what I need. I read to dream!

Monday 3 October 2011

I'm back

I have been without internet, and therefore have not posted in forever. Although sadly there is not much to tell.
I'm employed again, and I love my new job. I work evenings at my local Wilkinson store. My team members are a good laugh and the work isn't too strenuous.
I've had a breakthrough in my writing, and I now realise where I went wrong in one of my books 3 years ago...so drastic rewrite is underway.
I've even began my christmas shopping...I know, it hasn't even been my birthday yet, but it's my first christmas living with Matt and I want it to be perfect. I've just started getting some of the little things for his stocking fillers.
And yeah it's three weeks till my birthday ( so await a picture blog of everything I get) and also three weeks till me and Matt have been engaged for a year!

I will try and find something interesting to blog about, now that my internet is back.
Hopefully I'll post soon.
Hope everyone's having a spectacular start to October!

No comments:

Post a Comment