I do not read to think. I do not read to learn. I do not read to search for truth. I know the truth, and the truth is hardly what I need. I read to dream!

Tuesday 30 August 2011

...

Ahh, well everythings rather stressful at the moment... I'm supposed to be going back to college next monday, but it doesn't even look like I'll be able to afford the transport... I'm fed up of being told I know nothing about my own life. So I'm having a bit of a chillax evening...
I'm currently reading 3 books simultaneously;
Game of Thrones - George RR Martin
Goddess of Legend - P.C Cast
The Magic Cottage - James Herbert.

I've also started reworking my book 'The battles of Calixte', a fantasy fiction I've been writing on and off for literally years. So I've got a teapot of rose garden tea next to me, my creative playlist on shuffle and wordpad open on my laptop for me to tap tap away all evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment