I do not read to think. I do not read to learn. I do not read to search for truth. I know the truth, and the truth is hardly what I need. I read to dream!

Thursday 20 October 2011

Photoshoot plans!!!

So, I have some photoshoots planned next week with the wonderful Sarah Cannaby. Photography and modelling work. We are going to do one medieval style shoot in the castle, which should be fun...but I'm more excited for our epic make-up shoots. We are going to replicate 'Lady Gagas' - Born This Way' skeleton make-up against a black backdrop...Then we're going to follow that up with day of the dead make-up and voil headpieces.
It's going to be good. It's been a long time since I've properly done a photoshoot, and an even longer time since I've worked with Sarah, who is a make-up master, as well as a really good photographer.


Don't forget to check into my website;

No comments:

Post a Comment