I do not read to think. I do not read to learn. I do not read to search for truth. I know the truth, and the truth is hardly what I need. I read to dream!

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Waltz on the Wye





As promised my photo blog from a few weekends ago at Waltz on the Wye...

This is the main market stall area setting up...

Steampunk K-19, in the Steampunk exhibition in the castle


The Strumpets with Crumpets - Where I majoritably ate for the whole weekend

Sex of a crumpet!!

My friends stall, where she painted peoples steampunk portraits and Chepstow landscapes

My new PocketWatch...

My new choker...courtesy of CELTICROSEART..check out her etsy store

This was me, in one of my three outfits

My friend the dragon being attacked with a steamray...




=FANTASTIC WEEKEND

No comments:

Post a Comment