I do not read to think. I do not read to learn. I do not read to search for truth. I know the truth, and the truth is hardly what I need. I read to dream!

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Bristol Zoo


So life is actually pretty good right now. My exam work has gone really well, and because I'm a massive geek this year, I've already started my art and photography work for next year. I'm doing animal portraiture in photography, and mythological creatures in art. I'm really looking forward to both.
Me and Matt took a trip to Bristol Zoo last weekend, and it was rather fun. I took over 200 pictures (oops) and we ended up being there for nearly 4 hours.




Never wake a sleeping lion!



This was pretty amazing! In the lemur walk, these cuties, were really explorative and about a fingers distance away.




How cute is he!! Lion Cubs!




It was a really nice day out!
Next week, we should be going to see POTC4 with my dad, after having a meal with him, that should be good. I'm really looking forward to this film, it looks so cool, and full of adventure and fantasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment