I do not read to think. I do not read to learn. I do not read to search for truth. I know the truth, and the truth is hardly what I need. I read to dream!

Thursday 26 May 2011

The negative and the positive...

It's funny how people can change other people over time. It's funny how people who you thought were there for you can screw you over in a second.
I was led awake this morning unable to sleep at 5am, with the Simpsons pointlessly playing on my tv, thinking of such matters. And about how hard it is to stay positive. Why is it that when your life is finally going to plan, something/someone will ruin it for you??

Some things to be positive about for me are;

Work - which is going well, and I'm getting along with all my colleagues really well.
Matt - Things are just going superbly in this area.
School - I have done over 10 pages of prep work in my sketchbooks for both my creative subjects. And I'm really proud of all of it.
My nan - This week has made me realise how much I depend on my nan, and that I can always count on her. But more importantly than that, that she will always believe in me and trust me. See logic and common sense when it appears to desert others.

I recently watched POTC4, which I thought was really good, I've heard alot of negative comments about it. But people had too high a expectations for this movie. Of course it wasn't going to be like the first 3, they were going more fantasy, and giving more 'Jack' than ever. Combine this with a few other movies, some good music, current reads; such as, 'Fire'...and I'm being provided amazing tools for escapism from all the negative in my little corner of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment