I do not read to think. I do not read to learn. I do not read to search for truth. I know the truth, and the truth is hardly what I need. I read to dream!

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Today...

I got up super early this morning for me anyway (8am) and I have been working on my photography for the last few hours, preparing to go back on my course and also editing some of my own work.
I finished my art work final piece!!! And I am so releaved it is all behind me now! In about half an hour I am heading out into the rain to stroll up to Matts to see him. Can't wait it's been 2 whole days!!! ;) As it's his birthday next wednesday I need to figure out how I'm going to afford to buy him a present :/ I'm sure I'll find a way haha. Hopefully for his birthday my dad's going to take us to see the new film 'Paul' which looks bloody hillarious. Excited!
Anyway I probably won't be posting again till after the weekend so I hope you all have a wonderful time x




me on my 9th cup of tea this morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment