I do not read to think. I do not read to learn. I do not read to search for truth. I know the truth, and the truth is hardly what I need. I read to dream!

Sunday 2 June 2013

Summer Days

Today has been a wonderful sunny day. I've spent pretty much all day outside in the bright sunlight! My shoulders are even a little burnt.
 I donned a maxi, flowing skirt; and settled down for tea outside. I took my pet snake Osiris out for a little bit, to get him some sun rays :) Then I was randomly struck with a glorious idea for a painting. So I took my painting equipment out into our gorgeous little garden, and made a start on the base of it.
 Now that evenings come, I've just done a hard 30 minute belly dance cardio workout. If I have the time,  I want to do this once a day. It was great! Really feel good after it.

I hope you all had wonderful days in the sun aswell!
Share??



No comments:

Post a Comment