I do not read to think. I do not read to learn. I do not read to search for truth. I know the truth, and the truth is hardly what I need. I read to dream!

Friday 15 July 2011

Odd bits of info

So I had a job interview this morning...and I start on Monday!! This should be interesting haha.

I'm surrounded by all my pets, with incense smoke swirling around the room. And the whole upper level of the house reeking pleasantly of sage. I've just finished making some of my new incense blends which should be up for sale on my etsy within the next few days.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/RattyDreams

Oh oh and also...my lettuce pot is officially sprouting green little seedlings!!! Yay!!!! So happy with that.

I tip I've learnt works well today - if you find yourself tierd at work and/or in the morning, carry with you some peppermint or rosemary oil. Rub it into your temples for an instant pick me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment