I do not read to think. I do not read to learn. I do not read to search for truth. I know the truth, and the truth is hardly what I need. I read to dream!

Sunday 24 July 2011

Mermaid jewellrey and other shennanogans


So I thought I'd share some of the things I'm currently working on, art wise...


My candles are going really well, and the other day I made two giant seashell candles (pictured below) which have already sold. And I've been experimenting alot with different scents and herbs.




I've also taken to making 'Mermaid' Jewellry.
The first piece is a necklace, that my fiance designed.



I started writing again...I may post some up here once I'm happy enough with it...but it's going alright so far...it's been probably almost a year since I put pen to paper!

Next weekend is looking to be a good one. Longleat on Saturday!!! <3 and then a visit to my favourite witchy great auntys amazing house. Matt's never seen it, and as I've vowed that one day that house will be mine...I feel it's important ;) I'll post pics of both these events once they happen.



CURRENT READING LIST;


Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows (re-read)
Affinity by Sarah Waters

The poems of Emily Dickinson.








No comments:

Post a Comment